What is MOPS?
Mothers of Preschoolers is for mamas with little ones through Kindergarten or Moms-to-Be with one on the way. We meet every first and third Wednesday during the school year from 9-11am at Mountain View Fellowship.
It doesn't matter to us who you are, where you come from, what you look like. We welcome you whether you believe in God or believe He doesn't exist. We don't care if you scrapbook or make your own baby food. We don't even mind if you show up in yoga pants and a ponytail! MOPS isn't a contest, it's a community, and we invite every mom to be part of it! Plus, we have Mentor Moms who come just to love on you- women who have been there, done that, and bought the Motherhood T-Shirt!
-MOPS meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays every month during the school year. Our first meeting this year is Wednesday, September 4 from 9am-11am at Mountain View Fellowship.
-Early Bird Registration is $120 per year up until September 4 (you don't have to pay it all up front). After 9/4/19, it's $130 per year. This fee includes a registration with MOPS International, who will send you an amazing Welcome Kit that includes:
- An annual subscription to Hello, Dearest magazine
- Exclusive discount offers
- Weekly inspiring emails
- A special benefit from Brightpeak Financial
- But wait... there's more! This also includes everything that goes into a MOPS morning... including breakfast, child care (in our Mops Kids program), crafts, tips, and tons of laughter!
- Join our Facebook group, MOPS of Mountain View Fellowship, to keep up on our groups' events~ things like play dates, picnics, and special outings!
We hope you just can't wait to join us... feel free to come check out a gathering before you register, or you can click below to get signed up:
We try our hardest to raise enough money to keep the cost to a minimum! If the fee for MOPS is out of reach (don't be shy, we've all been there), please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll work something out.
We can't wait to meet you!