Scroll Down to see some of the events we have coming up and get signed up!
Join us Sunday, March 3 at 7pm for a celebratory evening full of worship with the MVF Band, Baby Dedications, and Immersion Baptisms! It's going to be a great time you don't want to miss, so come and celebrate with your MVF family!
The next Men's Breakfast is Saturday, March 16 at 8am in our Noble room. We can't promise a Five-Star Dining Experience...it's more like a pop-up truck stop breakfast-but it's warm, it's free, and it won't kill you. Also, there's a short study and some great hang-time with other guys from MVF.
MVF's fantastic Easter Egg Hunt is back with thousands of eggs and lots of golden-egg prizes! It's Saturday, March 23 at 10am, but fair warning: The egg hunt begins at 10am, so show up around 9:30am so there's time to get your children to their age-based area. You can make it even easier and join us at 9am for a free Biscuits and Gravy breakfast...then you'll have plenty of time!
We can't believe it, but Easter is almost here! Here's what's going on at MVF:
- Good Friday Service: Friday, March 29 at 7pm (English only)
- Easter Sunday Services: Sunday, March 31 at 8am, 9:30am, and 11am
- MVF Español Services: Sunday, March 31 at 9:30am and 11am
A study on the New Testament book of Hebrews (a rich exploration of the supremacy of Christ) is starting Tuesday, April 2 at 7pm. This 9-week study contains a unique element of being completed with a partner (your spouse or a friend). During the study you'll read and re-read Hebrews while completing about 2 hours of homework a week. Some of the work will be done by yourself, while other parts you will collaborate with your partner to divide the work and then share insights together.The Bible Study costs $50 for a set of partners. You'll get a total of 7 books:
- 2 copies of the New Living Translation Hebrews Reading Journal
- 2 copies of the English Standard Version Hebrews Reading Journal
- 2 copies of the Hebrews: Jesus in Contrast workbook
- 1 copy (to share!) of the Nelson's Compact Bible Dictionary
An additional copy of the Bible Dictionary is $10 if you want each partner to have their own copy.
Our 20 Somethings Group is just that...a great group of 20-29 year olds who love God, hanging out, and having a great time while they figure out life. They meet a couple of times a month and would love to have you join them. To find out about their next meeting, email Trooper@mvfcolorado.com.
We've got tons going on for the kids in your family! Here's a rundown:
- MVF Kids is every Sunday during both services for infants through 5th grade
- KidMid, our midweek program for K-5th Graders is every Tuesday night at 6:30 during the school year.
- Friday Fundays are on inservice Fridays during the school year from 9am-noon for K-5th Graders.
- Middle and High School Youth Group is Wednesday nights at 7pm in our Noble room. Middle and High school students meet together for a time of worship with the youth band and then split into separate groups.