Scroll Down to see some of the events we have coming up and get signed up!
Women's Ministry Good Book Club
Starting Tuesday, March 28, the women’s ministry will host our first-ever Good Book Club. There are two books to choose from: Identity Theft: Reclaiming the Truth of our Identity in Christ by Melissa Krueger (and other Christian authors) or Through Gates of Splendor by Elisabeth Elliot (both books also available on Audible). We’ll gather together with some good coffee and snacks to discuss what we’re learning on Tuesday morning from 9-11am or Tuesday Evening from 6:30-8:30pm...whichever works best for you. You can sign up here.
Easter Egg Hunt
Our annual Easter Egg Hunt is just around the corner. We're having it a little early this year on Saturday, April 1 at 10am. We're offering a free breakfast, special Golden Egg prizes, and a photo booth. Let your kids invite their friends and neighbors! Invite flyers are available in the MVF Kid's hallway.
- Our celebratory Palm Sunday service is April 2 and will meet at our regular service times of 8:30am and 10:15am.
- Our contemplative Good Friday service is Friday, April 7 at 7pm. Nursery and Toddler care will be provided during this service.
- Our Easter Sunday services are at the special times of 8am, 9:30am, and 11am. We hope to see you there!
- The following week, services resume at their regular times of 8:30am and 10:15am.
New to MVF? We'd love to meet you and your family at our next Welcome Lunch on Sunday, April 2. You can let us know you're coming by stopping by the Information Center in the Lobby or submitting your RSVP from the Welcome Lunch ad on the Home Page of the MVF App.
Our Context Class is back! Come for an amazing teaching and discussion on different Bible topics each month. Our upcoming class is Friday, April 14 at 7pm in the Fraser room and the topic is on Biblical Blessings and Curses. We'd love to see you there...everyone is welcome! There's no sign up...just show up.
Our 20 Somethings Group is just that...a great group of 20-29 year olds who love God, hanging out, and having a great time while they figure out life. They meet a couple of times a month and would love to have you join them. To find out when their next gathering is, email Trooper Headley.
Mothers of Preschoolers
MOPS is for mamas with little ones from birth through Kindergarten or moms-to-be with one on the way. They meet the first and third Thursdays of each month during the school year from 6-8pm and every meeting starts with a delicious dinner! If you need encouragement, friendship, and community on your motherhood journey... join us for a meeting! If you're ready to register, you can do that here. For drop-in childcare, fill out this form.
Ministry for All Ages
We've got tons going on for the kids in your family! Here's a rundown:
- MVF Kids is every Sunday during both services for infants through 5th grade
- KidMid, our midweek program for K-5th Graders is every Tuesday night at 6:30 during the school year.
- Friday Fundays are on inservice Fridays during the school year from 9am-noon for K-5th Graders.
- Middle School Youth Group is Monday nights at 7pm in Aspen for 6th-8th graders.
- High School Youth Group is Wednesday nights at 7pm in Aspen for 9th-12th Graders.
Weather Cancellations this Winter
As we approach the winter months, inclement weather can interfere with Sunday morning services or evening events at MVF. We've prepped a number of ways to let you know when there's a need to cancel. As soon as the decision is made, we will post to our Facebook Business Page and any relevant Facebook Groups, the MVF App Home Page, and our website home page. We'll also send out a push notification when appropriate.